Services Offered by Benson Financial Group
"Investors…are desperately searching for trusted financial professionals or teams of professionals to coordinate every aspect of their families' financial affairs."
-The Oechsli Institute study "Understanding the Affluent: America's Top Quintile of Income Earners"
Our combination of licenses, registrations, and special training allow us to meet the various and different investment and insurance needs of our clients. There is virtually no investment and/or insurance vehicle that we cannot utilize if circumstances dictate such need. Our process entails a comprehensive approach to planning that can incorporate advice to meet your insurance, legal, and tax control needs in addition to guidance with your investments.
Our Services include the following:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning and Wealth Management Strategies
- Business Planning
- Estate, Legacy, and Philanthropic Planning
- Retirement Planning, including…
- Pension Planning, especially for PSRS/PEERS and MOSERS members
- Social Security Benefit Planning
- Planning pertaining to employer-plan rollover options
- College Funding Strategies
- Property and Casualty Insurance (including home, auto, boat, RV, motorcycle, ATV, umbrella, renters, and rental property insurance)
- Life Insurance Solutions for Risk Management and Asset Protection
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tax Minimization and Control Strategies
Collectively, we bring over 73 years of experience in financial services to our clients. Our firm is also strategically aligned with what we refer to as our "integrated resource network", a network of advisors and other financial services experts who help us provide an even greater depth of knowledge and support to our clients.