We are pleased to announce we are reopening the Benson Financial Group office for face-to-face client meetings with our advisors beginning Monday, May 18th, with the following adjustments:
- We will not be extending hello or good-bye handshakes, hugs, or fist-bumps—not because we don’t want to, but we will do our very best to maintain the recommended six-foot social distancing guidelines with everyone at all times.
- We will provide hand-sanitizing solution for you as you enter and leave the office, and we will also be continuously cleaning/sanitizing our office, and especially our conference rooms, before and after each client meeting.
- We will still make our BFG writing pads and pens available for clients to take meeting notes, but we will insist that you take them home with you rather than leave them behind. Also, we will no longer be using our BFG coffee mugs for your use, but instead we will be offering you disposable cups and you’ll be encouraged to take your cups with you at the end of our meeting time.
- We are going to be doing everything we possibly can to keep our lobby area free from people congregating, so we will be staggering our appointments in order to do our very best to prevent multiple clients from having to sit together in our lobby. In this regard, we may also choose to escort you to our back/side door connected to our conference room to help you avoid crossing paths with others as you leave our building.
- We are strongly encouraging every member of our team to stay at home if they are displaying even the slightest symptoms of illness, and we also strongly encourage you to do the same on the day of your appointment. Please do not feel obligated to keep your appointment if you have even minor symptoms. It is not an inconvenience for us to reschedule you.
- We will continue to offer phone or videoconference meetings to anyone who would prefer this mode of meeting with our advisors. In fact, one thing we have learned during this season is that we can utilize technology to have very personalized, efficient meetings with our clients. If you are more comfortable utilizing these options in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll make it happen.
- In the months ahead, we will be reevaluating our BFG Financial Education Series events that many of you have come to look forward to the end of most months. Look for an announcement regarding these events in the very near future.
We hope you can clearly see our decision to “reopen” is only being made with the utmost concern for the health and safety of our clients, and our associates. Our goal is to do whatever it takes to ensure that the best interest of our clients is being served AT ALL TIMES. If you have any suggestions for how we can provide a safe atmosphere for you to feel comfortable returning to our office, please do not hesitate to share your concerns or ideas with us.