Steve Hill MS.Ed., BFA™
- Certified Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA™)
- Kansas University, Master of Science in Education
- Culver-Stockton College, B.S. in Education
- FINRA Series 6 and NASAA Series 63 and 65
- H.A.Y.S. Mentoring Program, Hannibal Public Schools*
- FNC-Kissing Well of Uganda Advisory Board*
- Madison Park Christian Church, Quincy, IL*
* The entities named above are independent of the Securities America companies.
Steve served as an educator in public, private, and higher education for 25 years before entering the financial services profession in 2004.
Born and raised in Kansas City, MO, Steve and his family have resided in the tri-state area since 1990. Steve’s hobbies include walking, golfing, reading, and following his favorite sports teams. Steve and his wife Mary live in Quincy, IL, and they have four children and seven grandchildren.