Jeriod Turner MBA, BFA™, CFP®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA™)
- FINRA Series 7 and NASAA 66 Securities License
- Auburn University, M.S. Business Administration
- Hannibal-LaGrange University, B.S. Business Administration
- Christ Fellowship, Hannibal, MO
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Mark Twain Area, Advisory Board
Jeriod is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional. He is an Army Veteran of eight years, serving two tours in the Middle East. Jeriod worked in the banking industry for over ten years before entering the financial services profession.
Born and raised in Bevier, Missouri, Jeriod and his family have resided in Hannibal since 2005. Jeriod’s hobbies include running, golfing, reading, spending time with family, and following his favorite sports teams. Jeriod and his wife, Leah, live in Hannibal, MO, with their three children.