Justin Gibson BFA™
- Certified Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA™)
- FINRA Series 7 and NASAA Series 66 Securities License
- Hannibal-LaGrange University, B.S. Business Administration
- H.A.Y.S. Mentoring Program, Hannibal Public Schools*
- Hannibal Career and Technical Center Advisory Board*
- Vice President of the Hannibal Free Clinic Advisory Board*
- United Way of the Mark Twain Area Advisory Board*
- Mark Twain Home Foundation Advisory Board*
- Gideons International Ministry *
- Early Bird Kiwanis *
- Madison Park Christian Church, Quincy, IL*
*The entities named above are independent of the Securities America companies.
Justin’s interests include cycling, golfing, reading, traveling, watching sports, and spending time with family and friends. Justin and his wife, Brooke, live in Hannibal, MO, with their two children.