Patrick Benson BFA™
- Certified Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA™)
- FINRA Series 6 and NASAA Series 63 and 65 Securities License
- Hannibal Police and Fire Pension Advisory Board*
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System Board of Directors*
- H.A.Y.S. Mentoring Program, Hannibal Public Schools*
- FNC-Kissing Well of Uganda Advisory Board*
- The Crossing Church, Hannibal, MO*
- Biblical Business Training (BBT) *
* The entities named above are independent of the Securities America companies.
Pat is the founder of Benson Financial Group and has been in the financial business for over 20 years. He is a lifelong resident of the tri-state area, and community involvement is an important part of his life. He was born and raised in Monroe City, MO, and lived there until moving to Hannibal, MO, in 1993 with his wife, Connie. They have one daughter, and one grandson.
Pat enjoys golfing, reading, traveling, spending time on the farm, and watching his favorite sports teams.